- Up to 3 embedment depths, the UltraCut FBS II US allows for the same screw to be used for different component thicknesses
- No drill hole cleaning needed for vertical installation (ceiling and floor). Drill 3x hole diameter deeper for floor fixings
- Expansion-free anchoring (undercut) allows for lowest edge and axial spacings
- The special saw tooth geometry enables fast cutting into the concrete
- The checking gauge allows for reuse in temporary fixings (e.g. inclined supports) covered by the national approval
- 8mm requires TX40 drive bit
- 10mm requires TX50 drive bit
For fixing guard rails, consoles/base plates, metal profiles, shelving systems, protection barriers and temporary anchoring.